ErgoBaby 360 Baby Carrier
Introducing to Canadian parents the new Ergobaby 360 baby carrier. This is a revolutionary four position carrier made by popular Ergobaby company - a leader in baby wearing. It provides four comfortable and ergonomic ways to carry the baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions for parents and little ones to be naturally comfortable. This great feature is convenient for moms and dads and allows the munchkin to explore the world from different angles.
Soft structured bucket seat of Ergo 360 model keeps baby's body in ergonomic position ensuring the little one is naturally seated while keeping the spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments are great features letting parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
Ergo is often being compared with Lillebaby and Beco - other leading baby carriers. With great reviews by many parents online, this brand continues to be in the Top 3.
Currently available in several stylish colors, the carrier is sure to fit any style. In 2015 the company came up with new awesome colors for their 360 models: Black-Camel, Grey, Green, Dusty Blue Pure Black and Taupe Lilac are colors you can choose from.
Main advantages of 360 carrier
- Supports newborns 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (not included)
- Safe for carrying up to 33 lbs./ 15 kg
- Most parents love is the ease of transporting the precious one
- Wide Velcro waistband can be higher or lower on the waist depending on preference ensuring additional support for the low back
- Extendable back panel can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- Soft shoulder belts are great support to equally distribute baby's weight in combination with the waist-band supporting the lower back.
- Sleeping hood provides support for baby's head when sleeping, protection from sun and more privacy while nursing.
- Made of 100% cotton and it is machine washable.
|Age||0 + Months|